How It Works
We’ve worked hard to make PartPay quick, simple, transparent and fair to allow you to get what you need now but pay it in parts. Four 25% fortnightly parts to be precise.
Need help getting things started?
Check out our Frequency Asked Questions section and get all the answers.Read Customer FAQs
- I lost my card, can I change the card?
- Why wasn’t I accepted?
- Can I pay my order early?
- PartPay couldn’t verify my ID, what can I do to fix it?
- Is there really no interest and no extra fees?
- There’s a problem with my purchase/delivery, can you guys help?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase in-store?
- How do I make a manual payment?
- Whoops, I’ve missed a payment. What do I do about that?
- How do your default fees work?
- Are my details safe?
- I don’t think I’m going to be able to make my next payment, what do I do?
- Where can I pay using PartPay?
- How many orders can I have at the same time?
- When do payments come out?
- Can I change my payment date?
- What’s the maximum I can spend with PartPay?
- How do I update my details?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase online?
- When will my payments be due?
- I have had a refund processed but it's still not in my account?
- I want to return my product, what do I do?
- What’s my credit or spending limit?
- Can I change the bank account it comes out of?
- What is required to make my first purchase using PartPay?
- Am I eligible to shop using PartPay?