Get It Now. Pay In Parts.
Pay over 6 weeks. No fees. No interest.
Get it now. Pay in Parts.
PartPay allows you to get what you need now, but pay over 4 interest free installments. You pay 25% up front, then another 25% for the next 3 fortnights.
No Interest. No Fees.
Unlike traditional finance options we have no establishment fees, monthly fees or interest as long as you make all your payments on time. You only pay the advertised price.
Sign up in minutes.
Simply choose PartPay as a Payment option Online, or In-Store where you see PartPay posters. Approval only takes 2 minutes. You will need a valid UK debit or credit card.
Need help getting things started?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions section and get all the answers.Read The FAQs
- What’s the maximum I can spend with PartPay?
- What’s my credit or spending limit?
- Am I eligible to shop using PartPay?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase online?
- Are my details safe?
- Can I pay my order early?
- PartPay couldn’t verify my ID, what can I do to fix it?
- How do I update my details?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase in-store?
- How do your default fees work?
- Can I change my payment date?
- I have had a refund processed but it's still not in my account?
- Is there really no interest and no extra fees?
- How do I make a manual payment?
- What is required to make my first purchase using PartPay?
- Why wasn’t I accepted?
- I don’t think I’m going to be able to make my next payment, what do I do?
- Whoops, I’ve missed a payment. What do I do about that?
- Where can I pay using PartPay?
- Can I change the bank account it comes out of?
- When will my payments be due?
- I lost my card, can I change the card?
- I want to return my product, what do I do?
- How many orders can I have at the same time?
- When do payments come out?
- There’s a problem with my purchase/delivery, can you guys help?
Interested in becoming a merchant?
There are many benefits to using PartPay as a merchant including increased average purchase price, reductions in cart abandonment and improved customer conversionJoin Us