Get It Now. Pay In Parts.
Pay over 6 weeks. No fees. No interest.
Get it now. Pay in Parts.
PartPay allows you to get what you need now, but pay over 4 interest free installments. You pay 25% up front, then another 25% for the next 3 fortnights.
No Interest. No Fees.
Unlike traditional finance options we have no establishment fees, monthly fees or interest as long as you make all your payments on time. You only pay the advertised price.
Sign up in minutes.
Simply choose PartPay as a Payment option Online, or In-Store where you see PartPay posters. Approval only takes 2 minutes. You will need a valid UK debit or credit card.
Need help getting things started?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions section and get all the answers.Read The FAQs
- PartPay couldn’t verify my ID, what can I do to fix it?
- How do your default fees work?
- Am I eligible to shop using PartPay?
- When do payments come out?
- Whoops, I’ve missed a payment. What do I do about that?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase online?
- Can I pay my order early?
- Why wasn’t I accepted?
- How do I update my details?
- There’s a problem with my purchase/delivery, can you guys help?
- I want to return my product, what do I do?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase in-store?
- When will my payments be due?
- What’s the maximum I can spend with PartPay?
- I don’t think I’m going to be able to make my next payment, what do I do?
- Is there really no interest and no extra fees?
- Can I change the bank account it comes out of?
- What’s my credit or spending limit?
- How many orders can I have at the same time?
- I have had a refund processed but it's still not in my account?
- Are my details safe?
- Where can I pay using PartPay?
- How do I make a manual payment?
- What is required to make my first purchase using PartPay?
- I lost my card, can I change the card?
- Can I change my payment date?
Interested in becoming a merchant?
There are many benefits to using PartPay as a merchant including increased average purchase price, reductions in cart abandonment and improved customer conversionJoin Us