Get it now. Pay in Parts.
PartPay allows you to get what you need now, but pay over 4 interest free installments. You pay 25% up front, then another 25% for the next 3 fortnights.
No Interest. No Fees.
Unlike traditional finance options we have no establishment fees, monthly fees or interest as long as you make all your payments on time. You only pay the advertised price.
Sign up in minutes.
Simply choose PartPay as a Payment option Online, or In-Store where you see PartPay posters. Approval only takes 2 minutes. You will need a valid UK debit or credit card.
PartPay has proven its model with 100's of retailers in New Zealand and is now available in the UK.View Stores
Interested in becoming a merchant?
There are many benefits to using PartPay as a merchant including increased average purchase price, reductions in cart abandonment and improved customer conversionJoin Us
Need help getting things started?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions section and get all the answers.Read The FAQs
- I don’t think I’m going to be able to make my next payment, what do I do?
- Can I change the bank account it comes out of?
- When will my payments be due?
- When do payments come out?
- I lost my card, can I change the card?
- How do I update my details?
- Can I change my payment date?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase in-store?
- How many orders can I have at the same time?
- Are my details safe?
- Can I pay my order early?
- I have had a refund processed but it's still not in my account?
- How do I make a manual payment?
- What’s the maximum I can spend with PartPay?
- Is there really no interest and no extra fees?
- Whoops, I’ve missed a payment. What do I do about that?
- Am I eligible to shop using PartPay?
- PartPay couldn’t verify my ID, what can I do to fix it?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase online?
- What’s my credit or spending limit?
- What is required to make my first purchase using PartPay?
- Why wasn’t I accepted?
- Where can I pay using PartPay?
- How do your default fees work?
- There’s a problem with my purchase/delivery, can you guys help?
- I want to return my product, what do I do?