Get it now. Pay in Parts.
PartPay allows you to get what you need now, but pay over 4 interest free installments. You pay 25% up front, then another 25% for the next 3 fortnights.
No Interest. No Fees.
Unlike traditional finance options we have no establishment fees, monthly fees or interest as long as you make all your payments on time. You only pay the advertised price.
Sign up in minutes.
Simply choose PartPay as a Payment option Online, or In-Store where you see PartPay posters. Approval only takes 2 minutes. You will need a valid UK debit or credit card.
PartPay has proven its model with 100's of retailers in New Zealand and is now available in the UK.View Stores
Interested in becoming a merchant?
There are many benefits to using PartPay as a merchant including increased average purchase price, reductions in cart abandonment and improved customer conversionJoin Us
Need help getting things started?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions section and get all the answers.Read The FAQs
- How do I make a manual payment?
- Can I change the bank account it comes out of?
- I don’t think I’m going to be able to make my next payment, what do I do?
- When will my payments be due?
- Is there really no interest and no extra fees?
- PartPay couldn’t verify my ID, what can I do to fix it?
- Where can I pay using PartPay?
- When do payments come out?
- How do your default fees work?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase online?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase in-store?
- I have had a refund processed but it's still not in my account?
- What’s the maximum I can spend with PartPay?
- I lost my card, can I change the card?
- What’s my credit or spending limit?
- Am I eligible to shop using PartPay?
- How many orders can I have at the same time?
- Whoops, I’ve missed a payment. What do I do about that?
- Can I change my payment date?
- Can I pay my order early?
- Why wasn’t I accepted?
- Are my details safe?
- There’s a problem with my purchase/delivery, can you guys help?
- What is required to make my first purchase using PartPay?
- I want to return my product, what do I do?
- How do I update my details?