Get It Now. Pay In Parts.
Pay over 6 weeks. No fees. No interest.
Get it now. Pay in Parts.
PartPay allows you to get what you need now, but pay over 4 interest free installments. You pay 25% up front, then another 25% for the next 3 fortnights.
No Interest. No Fees.
Unlike traditional finance options we have no establishment fees, monthly fees or interest as long as you make all your payments on time. You only pay the advertised price.
Sign up in minutes.
Simply choose PartPay as a Payment option Online, or In-Store where you see PartPay posters. Approval only takes 2 minutes. You will need a valid UK debit or credit card.
Need help getting things started?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions section and get all the answers.Read The FAQs
- I don’t think I’m going to be able to make my next payment, what do I do?
- Can I pay my order early?
- What’s the maximum I can spend with PartPay?
- Can I change the bank account it comes out of?
- Are my details safe?
- When do payments come out?
- PartPay couldn’t verify my ID, what can I do to fix it?
- I want to return my product, what do I do?
- Is there really no interest and no extra fees?
- How do I update my details?
- How do your default fees work?
- Where can I pay using PartPay?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase online?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase in-store?
- How many orders can I have at the same time?
- Am I eligible to shop using PartPay?
- I have had a refund processed but it's still not in my account?
- When will my payments be due?
- What is required to make my first purchase using PartPay?
- I lost my card, can I change the card?
- Why wasn’t I accepted?
- Whoops, I’ve missed a payment. What do I do about that?
- Can I change my payment date?
- There’s a problem with my purchase/delivery, can you guys help?
- What’s my credit or spending limit?
- How do I make a manual payment?
Interested in becoming a merchant?
There are many benefits to using PartPay as a merchant including increased average purchase price, reductions in cart abandonment and improved customer conversionJoin Us